I asked for a tree, and you gave me a forest.
I asked for a drop of water, and you gave me an ocean.
Today's like a breath of fresh air for me.
The simple joys of family time is prove, that the best things in life come free.
I came home a little late today,
so only mummmy was left at the table, but it was such an enjoyable meal because we were laughing ourselves silly over a funny incident about my brother and his lost spectacles. I've never seen my mum laughing so hard before! xD
I was half laughing at her laughing rather than at the joke itself! =P
So that was dinner.
It emerged as a wild idea -- a suggestion for a bicycle ride in the park.
But my cousins, sister and I soon found ourselves whizzing up and down the neighbourhood and the nearby park. I went for 3 full rounds, twice with my sister in the rear and once with cousin Juvelia instead. Woooooooots... it felt so good going up and down the slopes.
And all of it reminded me so nostalgically of the good ole days at ECP and that wild bicycle adventure with Shi Hui.
I love crusing along at great bicycle speeds, making smooth turns and feeling my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach at the road humps. Really got some adrenaline rushing through us xD
Looking back now, the past 4 hours ave been priceless.
Price-less and Priceless. =)
Oh well, it's back to intensive work now,
my mum will be taking part in a prayer marathon as part of the alpha course project.
She'll be doing the 1am-2am timeslot.
Jia You mummy!!! =D
I asked for a drop of water, and you gave me an ocean.
Today's like a breath of fresh air for me.
The simple joys of family time is prove, that the best things in life come free.
I came home a little late today,
so only mummmy was left at the table, but it was such an enjoyable meal because we were laughing ourselves silly over a funny incident about my brother and his lost spectacles. I've never seen my mum laughing so hard before! xD
I was half laughing at her laughing rather than at the joke itself! =P
So that was dinner.
It emerged as a wild idea -- a suggestion for a bicycle ride in the park.
But my cousins, sister and I soon found ourselves whizzing up and down the neighbourhood and the nearby park. I went for 3 full rounds, twice with my sister in the rear and once with cousin Juvelia instead. Woooooooots... it felt so good going up and down the slopes.
And all of it reminded me so nostalgically of the good ole days at ECP and that wild bicycle adventure with Shi Hui.
I love crusing along at great bicycle speeds, making smooth turns and feeling my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach at the road humps. Really got some adrenaline rushing through us xD
Looking back now, the past 4 hours ave been priceless.
Price-less and Priceless. =)
Oh well, it's back to intensive work now,
my mum will be taking part in a prayer marathon as part of the alpha course project.
She'll be doing the 1am-2am timeslot.
Jia You mummy!!! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home